Items I have stolen from my friends
(Or seriously considered stealing)
- •A flower hair clipFrom Rach. I wear it to almost every wedding.
- •A hair bandFrom Anna. For holding back my hair when applying facial products.
- •A full cutlery setFrom Gez. Gez doesn't care about stuff. That's what I tell myself anyway.
- •The scarf in my profile pictureFrom Yohan. Only seriously considered this one. I decided I wanted to keep the friendship over the scarf. Yohan values his accessories extremely highly.
- •A lovely dark green hoodyFrom Yohan. Ditto.
- •Purple pajama bottomsFrom an ex boyfriend. When we broke up, I gave them to Alice. I wish I'd kept them. They were super cosy. Probs weird to ask for them back now...?
- •EyelinerFrom Rach. She left it at my house so...
- •Nocturnes, by Kazuo IshiguroFrom Richie. I still think about this book.
- •An Alain de Botton book, which was subsequently stolen by a flatmateAlso from Richie. It was on patterns of human attraction- why we fall for the people we fall for. Still think about this one too. Richie always lends good books. Which I always keep.
- •A really nice pair of tweezersFrom my mum. I think my husband has since lost them... I miss them.
- •A disposable razorFrom Ruthie
- •A pair of grey glovesWere left at my house after a party - didn't exactly make an effort to find the owner. I needed new gloves.
- •A coatFrom Julia. It was initially supposed to be a loan but she never asked for it back and I like it a lot... It's navy blue and cut just right. Also, it doesn't fit her. So I should just keep it, right? Right?
- •Body shop hemp hand creamFrom my mum. 5 years ago. She is still annoyed about it.
- •Most of my DVDsFrom my father-in-law
- •iPhone earbudsFrom my husband. He is a generous soul. And he doesn't listen to podcasts to manage anxiety. So.