Times I am my best self.
Themes: unity, authenticity, adventure.
- •With my husband.They are moments with him when I feel utterly free of artifice and full of childlike joy.
- •Traveling alone.Speaking foreign languages, taking strange trains, walking strange streets and getting just a little bit lost. Makes me so. happy.
- •Art galleries.Who could not be content in an art gallery? Especially if there is a place to sit and drink tea when you've been standing up for too long.
- •At Offshore in Glasgow.My favourite cafe. Window seats and The Guardian.
- •Reading curled up somewhere.Delicious and nutritious.
- •Eating avocado.All is right with the world.
- •Holding a small animal or person.Snuggles.
- •On a horse.Giant snuggles? Not exactly. Kind of a giant, dramatic closeness.
- •Paddle boarding on a clear lake.Oneness.
- •One-on-one.I am a listener.
- •Meditating.Sometimes you can feel all that just with your own breath. It seems the secret is within. Wonder.
- •Writing.But only occasionally.