THINGS I'D RATHER BE DOING RIGHT NOW
I have a computer science project due in 3 hours. It is very difficult and stressful and confusing and frustrating. If only I started this earlier than 9 hours ago. This is a list of things I'd rather be doing.
- •Play cards in the lounge with my hall-matesOr play Catan, or watch South Park, or listen to music, or talk, or sit in silence. I just want to get out of my room and see something other than my computer screen.
- •Binge watch Parks and Rec or The OfficeI know this goes against my earlier post about wanting to be away from my computer screen. Deal with it.
- •Work on my self-portraitWhich is due on Wednesday and I'm not even halfway through. I should really start my projects earlier. I'm shit at managing my time.
- •Listen to a podcastSo many unheard episodes! The little red bubble is driving me crazy.
- •Take a long hot showerAnd, of course, blast music from my waterproof bluetooth speakers, heck yeah! Plus, it's cold here in Rochester.
- •Walk aimlessly around my dormIf only to show that I have absolutely nothing to do with my time.
- •My psychology homeworkThis just proves how annoyed I am with this CS project. Honestly, who's ever said: "Man, I'd love to do my psych homework right now! Nothing sounds better"? No one, that's who.
- •Eat carrots.I fucking hate carrots.
- •Literally anything.Except perhaps rip out my eyelashes one by one or get kicked in the nose by a kangaroo.