QUOTES FROM A WOMEN'S BIBLE STUDY I SAT IN ON, VOL IV
next week is the last week of this particular study we're doing :(
- •"I don't recall God calling me sweetie but he certainly got my attention""That's because He said it before your ears got healed!"
- •I'm so glad i'm not Sarah. God gave her a newborn at age 90
- •My Greek is not what it should be
- •Can you imagine an 80 year old grandma in a mini skirt? and gogo boots! Remember gogo boots?
- •speak up, you're murmuringthe teacher is late 30s (ish) and she said this to a woman about 40 years her senior :/
- •We have freedom to failGod loves us so much He gives us free will
- •The prodigal son was broke, busted, and disgusted
- •God loves you as if you were the only one to love