Things I actually want to accomplish by the end of 2017, I have a good feeling about this year -inspired by @madisen and her list to set some goals myself
- •Eat bettertreating myself every once and a while has turned into constant junk and my body deserves better
- •Spend less time on social mediaTwitter and Instagram consumed my 2016 and i'd like spend more time enjoying the present. cut it down to 5 hours a week maybe?
- •Clean regularlydo your bed as soon as you get up. clean your room once a week. mop when you need to. no excuses this year
- •Talk to my grandparents moretext or call them once a week, it makes them happy
- •Take more picturestake pictures when you're on dates, take pictures of pretty flowers, take pictures with people just because you want to remember them
- •Read!!!!i used to be able to finish 3 books a week, and now it's turned into 3 books a year. get back into it, there's so many books you haven't read yet
- •Buy clothes you actually wanti buy things impulsively and end up with a wardrobe where i only actually like about half my clothes, i want 2017 to be the year where i love everything i wear