My Mom, Best Of
"All women become like their mothers. That is their tragedy. No man does. That's his." - Oscar Wilde "Oscar Wilde was a mama's boy" - My Mom
- •"I thought once of becoming a lesbian but decided it was not my cup of tea."
- •"The wise man knoweth his beast"After I thanked her for putting up with my bad mood
- •"Red wine gives me a headache and makes me tell uncomfortable truths."
- •"oh, I'm sure he goes home at night and sings nice songs to himself"Upon seeing me distressed over a legless man prone on the sidewalk
- •"When she got the diagnosis, I said l'd shave my head with her -- because I think I'd pull it off, don't you?"When her friend was diagnosed with cancer
- •"I'm braving Costco for her. To buy her something, I can't remember what. I'm kind of her slave since the cancer."Friend now in remission
- •"We're all just blind men feeling different parts of the elephant."Profound commentary on any geopolitical conflict
- •"I'm a phony but I'm charming and people love me."same
- •"Do you do sport at school.? You should do mime theater. Mimes are in great shape, I promise you."I don't even know
- •"I am not your mom, I'm your McMom"???Suggested by @nc17