10 FAVORITE TV SHOWS OF THE 1970s, RANKED
I started watching prime time TV in the second half of the decade... and some of the earlier shows were viewed in syndication after school. Opinion; your results may vary. 3/7
- •Laverne & ShirleyGoofy and silly. 😀
- •Happy DaysA '70s view of the 'good old days' of the '50s.
- •The Mary Tyler Moore ShowTV with heart; also a very funny office-place comedy.
- •M*A*S*HA show set in Korea but really about Viet Nam. Based on the Altman movie. Sit-com. Go figure.
- •Welcome Back KotterHigh school kids just like me! Sort of.
- •Mork & MindyGoofy silliness... courtesy of Robin Williams.
- •The Partridge FamilyA family of kid musicians! Lots of kids! Loved it!
- •The Brady BunchA big loving family was attractive to an 'only child' raised by cold Norwegian-raised Minnesotans.
- •The Carol Burnett ShowA great cast of sketch comedians. Always funny.
- •The Bob Newhart ShowExcellent characters in an office setting around the all-time great comedian Bob Newhart.