10 FAVORITE TV SHOWS OF THE 2010s, RANKED
Opinion. Your results may vary. 7/7
- •Honorable Mention: The SimpsonsI saw and enjoyed the first short cartoons on the Tracey Ullman Show in the late '80s; I didn't watch in the '90s because we had babies; I started watching regularly in reruns in the '00s when my kids were old enough to enjoy; I still watch new episodes today... but sorry @HisDudeness and @BWN_7 it never cracked my top 10 in a decade.
- •It's Always Sunny In PhiladelphiaI didn't discover it until about 2012 but it always makes me laugh.
- •Modern FamilyThe first three seasons were the best...slipping in recent years (says me).
- •The Colbert ReportThe pundit's pundit.
- •The Amazing Race(I didn't discover it until 2011 ...)[My list, my rules]
- •Project Runway(I was also late to this show but have binged it all to be up to date....)
- •CommunityAn all-time classic.
- •Bob's BurgersMy current must-watch.
- •Parks and RecreationGreat characters, goofy fun, waffles. Everything I love in a show.
- •PortlandiaIt speaks to me, it mocks my people (and I love it) and Fred and Carrie simply always make me laugh.