10 THINGS I'VE HAD TO BRUTE-FORCE MEMORIZE DURING MY LIFETIME, RANKED
I'm not good at memorizing or remembering things. Ranked by my perceived-memory difficulty, easier to impossible.
- •All the US Presidents, in orderBy choice at age 50.
- •Solar System PlanetsElementary school, back when Pluto was still a planet.
- •HTML 2.01995, for work
- •Song Lyrics and accompanying Guitar ChordsFor various random one-off performances.
- •Gettysburg Address by Abraham LincolnElementary School?
- •Tap Dance ChoreographyBy choice, ages 47-55
- •Jabberwocky by Lewis CarrollJunior High School English class
- •Names of my wife's 18 Utah cousins1987-present (And their X children, where X = I'm still not sure how many there are?)
- •Various elements of Linguistics and SemanticsFor a grad school English course taught by a fan of Chomsky
- •Periodic Table of the ElementsHigh school chemistry. The one D grade I honestly earned.