10 THINGS I'VE HAD TO BRUTE-FORCE MEMORIZE DURING MY LIFETIME, RANKED
I'm not good at memorizing or remembering things. Ranked by my perceived-memory difficulty, easier to impossible.
- 10.All the US Presidents, in orderBy choice at age 50.
- 9.Solar System PlanetsElementary school, back when Pluto was still a planet.
- 8.HTML 2.01995, for work
- 7.Song Lyrics and accompanying Guitar ChordsFor various random one-off performances.
- 6.Gettysburg Address by Abraham LincolnElementary School?
- 5.Tap Dance ChoreographyBy choice, ages 47-55
- 4.Jabberwocky by Lewis CarrollJunior High School English class
- 3.Names of my wife's 18 Utah cousins1987-present (And their X children, where X = I'm still not sure how many there are?)
- 2.Various elements of Linguistics and SemanticsFor a grad school English course taught by a fan of Chomsky
- 1.Periodic Table of the ElementsHigh school chemistry. The one D grade I honestly earned.