14 QUESTIONS, RANKED
Specifically, audience questions from work-related conference calls and live meetings.
- •Hello?? Is anyone else on the call yet?
- •Can you put that link in the IM feed?
- •Can you repeat that phone number?
- •I can't hear anyone? Hello? Have you started yet?
- •Are you collecting the questions and answers in the IM feed so you can give us an FAQ document?
- •Is there a number we can call to listen to the presentation? I can't hear anything?
- •Who put the whole call on hold so all we hear is your hold music?Who's the knucklehead? Oh, right, they can't hear us asking because they put us on hold!
- •Can whoever is chewing please mute your phone? Because we can hear you eating lunch.And it's kind of gross.
- •I joined late; can you explain xxx (which was covered in excruciating detail in the first eight minutes of the call)?
- •I can't see the presentation? Are you sharing your screen yet?
- •Can whoever has the barking dog please mute your phone?😬
- •Can we get a copy of the speakers' notes?
- •Will the PowerPoint be shared with us?
- •Can we get a copy of the slides?