6 ILLUSTRATED STEPS TO UNMAKE A CLEAN BED BY RUSSELL SPINONE
The following six-step process to unmake a freshly made bed is provided by one of my dogs, Russell Spinone
- •BurrowStep 1: Once the top sheet is placed and tucked, burrow under it to begin the six-step process to unmake the bed.
- •Assess ProgressStep 2: To ensure cooperation from assistants, pause to peek out and assess progress.
- •Untuck The CornersStep 3: Arch your back, swirl and spin -- and then repeat -- to better untuck the corners.
- •Stagger BlindlyStep 4: Stagger blindly in circles for a few moments to better tangle the sheets and loosen the edges.
- •Smear Your FaceStep 5: Pause to wipe your face on the clean sheets.
- •Victory!Step 6: Enjoy the sheet nest you've made.