9 CELEBRITY CRUSHES THROUGH THE YEARS
I've never shared these names with anyone. Let's see what this looks like.
- •Suzanne Pleshette 1974I don't really want to know what 12 year old me was thinking. So let's say her smile and her sense of humor.
- •Mary Tyler Moore 1975Discovered Laura Petrie in reruns. Those dancer's leggings! That laugh!
- •Dorothy Hamill 1976Skater legs and that hair. Gold medal!
- •1976-1984 No Celebrity CrushesHigh school and university years. All crushes from afar but in real life.
- •Ally Sheedy 1985Age appropriate! Short Circuit! St Elmo's Fire! Then years later: surprise: Psyche! Those eyes! That grin!
- •Robin Wright 1987Stupid Sean Penn
- •Cybill Shepherd 1988Moonlighting era. Far too glam and curvaceous for me so let's say she was an aspirational crush during delusional years.
- •Bridget Fonda 1992Wow. That face! And then she went and found Danny Elfman?! OK.
- •Emma Thompson 1993Here we go. A writer! A producer! An actress! A comedian! That smile!
- •Emma Thompson 1998So talented. So smart. And yes lovely too.
- •Emma Thompson 2005Yes, still.
- •Robin Wright 2013Love the new 'do Robin. So long Sean! And: Those glasses. Oh my.
- •Fred Armisen 2014We pause for a man-crush: His sense of humor. His musical abilities. His whole career. I suppose his forearms, too? He always makes me laugh. I just find him attractive and appealing. I'll watch anything he is in. Maybe he belongs on my Mantourage instead?
- •Emma Thompson today😍 (Is this correct emoji usage?)
- •Emma Thompson tomorrow and forever