ALL-TIME SUPER BAND 🎸🎤🎬🎺 -- YELLING AT SNEEZERS
Inspired by @HisDudeness, meet my supergroup "Yelling At Sneezers"
- •On bass. . . . Tina Weymouth.Rhythm section has to hold it all together and Talking Heads bassist is boss.
- •On backup bass . . . John EntwistleThe only member of The Who with formal music training. Enuf said. Wall of sound.
- •On drums . . . Stewart CopelandBackbone of the Police, his reggae influences and precise beat will play well here.
- •On tambourine . . . BettyShe can sing too!
- •On keyboards . . . Paul SchaferHe already plays with every supergroup and tribute concert and he needs a steady gig now. Plus he can play anything.
- •On harmonica . . . Bob DylanThe random notes and non-musical melodies will anger the others and every band needs some creative tension.
- •On rhythm guitar stage left . . . George HarrisonHe brings some spirituality to the group and can contribute backup vocals. Might be hard to get him out of the studio and on the road however.
- •On rhythm guitar stage right . . . Carrie BrownsteinWe need the raw power of Sleater-Kinney here and the brains and humor of Carrie in the songwriting
- •Lead guitar . . . The EdgeThe band is playing a lot of soaring anthems. We need The Edge.
- •Co-lead vocals . . . Billie Jo ArmstrongGreen Day's punk poet with the Broadway story telling lyrics can bring it sonically. We're going to change the world with this outfit and he's the frontman we need. Co-need.
- •Co-lead vocals . . . Danny ElfmanOingo Boingo's front man has vocal range and is so musically talented he'll lead the songwriters room.
- •On backup vocals . . . The ShirellesWe need some Motown sound here and these women can sing.
- •On backup vocals . . . The PipsMore Motown singers and these guys can dance too.
- •Tour Opening Act . . . Sex Ba BombThey play very short songs. Perfect for an opening act.
- •Tour Opening Second Act . . . The Swanky ModesBring some class and danceable soul to the stage to get the crowd ready.
- •Tour Opening Third Act . . .Spinal TapThey'd get lost backstage thus getting my super band on stage before 9 pm
- •Introducing . . . The supergroup "Yelling At Sneezers"Playing post punk alternative sound collages with moments of dance trance and a healthy collection of sonically soaring political power anthems.