HELP REVIEW @andersun's PERFORMANCE AFTER SIX MONTHS OF MAKING LISTS
Inspired by me ( THINGS I'VE DONE IN THE PAST HOUR INSTEAD OF BEGINNING TO WORK ON MY PERFORMANCE REVIEW ) and the fact that I'm stalling and procrastinating working on my day job six-month performance review right now.
- •In my first six (+) months on li.st, I have published 174 lists, have saved 44 lists, have liked 4,966 lists and have relisted 1,748 lists. I have 8 lists in drafts. I have probably requested 25 lists. I have left countless emoji comments.
- •We will base my Li.st performance review on your suggestions for ways I can improve..
- •Please share your constructive feedback on how I can do better as a creator of lists for you.
- •How am I doing? What can I do better?
- •Well...you could give Milhouse a little bit of love, but other than that you are 🔥Suggested by @jennifergster
- •Just a few suggestionsBetter prioritization of Action Items • Less tornado siren on conference calls (but more lists about conference call 😳 moments) • More Featured lists • More ⚾️ lists • Better strategic implementation of key initiatives • Increase pandering to BJ Novak • Sharper focus on the 7 strategic company goals • Less support for the DHSuggested by @BWN_7
- •I know you're likely asking in good humor bc you need to get work done but really imo, "Don't try fixing what isn't broke." Someone once said that, right? I don't know who.:) Oh! well, ok you know what I dig? More poetry!! And your ranking lists are always fun to read.:)Suggested by @nikkilounoel
- •Less ⚾️ lists • More poetry😄Suggested by @kcupcaker
- •Keep the Baseball Lists Coming😄👍🏻Sorry @kcupcakerSuggested by @Kee_mcg
- •Yeah, we're going to need you to do a better at filling out those TPS reports, return that stapler and also, you're li.sting on Saturdays until further notice.Also, more flair.Suggested by @HisDudeness
- •Is this better @HisDudeness?
- •You should totally request more lists from me because I lack ideas and yours are good. And also you could learn French and help us launch a French lists movement.But seriously you're in my top 5 so don't worry 😘Suggested by @solena
- •Thoughtful requests and encouraging comments are an opportunity area for you. Stop surprising folks with poetry. And how dare you show them obscure corners of Colorado? Actually keep doing the opposite of this comment.👍🏻Suggested by @roche
- •I always enjoy your lists especially the pop culture, bike trips to nearby town lists (with pics) and the few random photo/themed lists you've done! Maybe request more lists!? 💙 your presence here!Suggested by @kate81
- •MORE TRIPTIKS!Suggested by @loriatx
- •Keep relisting. Trophy emoji is your trademark. 🏆™ Keep being yourself because you're 👍.Suggested by @jaidub