THE FARTHEST I'VE TRAVELED ✈️🚙
Inspired by everyone. Photos (except noted) from web
- •West: Port Orford, OregonDuring a west coast Highway 101 bike tour.
- •North: Skjetten, NorwayThis very hotel in Oslo northern suburbs.
- •East: Copenhagen, DenmarkAt the airport, transferring for a flight to Goteburg, Sweden
- •South: Orlando, FloridaAt this very Disney hotel. Sadly all the parks are barely further north. Would've been cooler to name a specific ride or attraction as furthest south.
- •Highest Point: Gray's Peak, ColoradoGray's is 14,270 feet above sea level. Have also been atop Torrey's Peak (14,267), Mount Evans (14,264) and Long's Peak (14,255). Day hikes except you can drive to near the top of Mt Evans. Photo is of Long's Peak taken from near my home.
- •Lowest Point: Death Valley, California279 feet below sea level