What I Hate About Being a Girl
It's just not fair.
- •The idea that I want to help clean up the table after a dinner party
- •Expected to wear makeup or someone will say "Are you sick?"
- •Periods. And everything they entail. Including eating everything in sight until I'm crying about how fat I am.
- •The week before your period where you're literally bipolar/ angry about most things.
- •Not being allowed to be the blunt person I am without being told I'm a bitch ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
- •Sorority recruitment week vs. fraternity recruitment week
- •Having to eat healthy to stay skinny, guys eat like shit and are still skinny.
- •Being indecisive. I feel like that's a trademark of being a girl.
- •Plucking/waxing/shaving etc etc
- •Birth control (of all forms), pregnancy tests, any fear of being pregnant in general...must I go on?