A FEW GEMS FROM MY MOM'S ANTIQUE SHOP
- •It could be Poseidon. It could be Jesus.
- •When you want to shave with a taser.
- •Once upon a time, high fructose corn syrup was the least of mom's worries.
- •Magic 8 Date Ball.
- •I was too scared to open it up, but the cover was enough to burn my eyes.
- •OLD books that came home with me!
- •Look at the inscription in this one! 😍"Presented To Mattie By Everett Apr 17th 1860" and then in pencil it says "Thou shalt not swear"
- •This flower was pressed between the pages...I can only imagine how old it is!