BEST BURGERS NEAR ME
Requested by @LevNovak ...these are the best burgers (that I've tried so far) in Nashville, TN.
- •Riverside Grill ShackI don't have a photo because I inhaled this burger before I thought to memorialize it. They don't have a lot of options here so just tell them you want a cheeseburger and they're going to hand you heaven in a grease soaked container. And don't forget the Uber-Tuber handcut fries!
- •MC Burger from The StilleryThis was a 2015 Scene Burger Week creation. I would pay $10 to park a mile away for this burger anytime. It's a house-ground party of brisket, chuck and pork belly, topped with cheddar, fried egg, bacon, prosciutto and roasted aioli on a giant English muffin.
- •Jack Brown'sIf you're into experimentation, this is your burger place. I've had The Greg Brady, which is topped with mac & cheese and BBQ chips and The Brockman (pictured), which is topped with cheese, egg and bacon and it's on a glazed donut. They also have The Elvis (PB, banana and bacon) and The Tom Selleck (avocado, bacon, fried onion and mozz) among others.
- •Twin KegsSuper simple, no frills cheeseburger but it's good! Probably because it's fried on an ancient grill and you're eating it in a seedy bar with a 50 year old woman wearing blue eyeshadow and sporting a cigarette dangling from her lips, tending bar.
- •Dino'sAdvertised as "Nashville's Oldest Dive Bar." Cheeseburger and fries were excellent. Don't pass this place up on your burger tour!
- •Fat Mo'sI don't have a picture but their burgers are good and CHEAP. They're heavily seasoned with pepper, which turns some people off, but I like it. It doesn't matter what size burger you order, they're all at least 1/2 lb. Pass on the sides because they're pretty forgettable but go after 4:30 and get BOGO burgers that you probably won't want to share.