ITEMS I'D LOVE TO RECEIVE IN A CARE PACKAGE
Inspired by @marymurphy ...upon further review, I think these lists are related to the college care package exchange, and I'm definitely not in college but I'll just leave this up in case we do the secret Santa again this year or whatever.
- •A bookI read constantly. I've been averaging 10 a month lately. I would love to read your favorite book or a book you think everyone should read.
- •BookmarksA new collection I'm starting. I don't care if it's fancy or just from your local library.
- •A DVD/BlurayI collect movies, most of which I haven't watched, but if you send me one, I'll watch it the same day I get it.
- •Something from your city/hometownBonus points if it's a round trip plane ticket to said city. 😉
- •A handwritten letter
- •Your favorite recipe
- •If you're crafty, I'd love something handmade!
- •Anything with a funny, snarky saying on itMagnet, coffee mug, picture, whatever
- •Something really random from your favorite local thrift storeThe weirder, the better!