MEMORABLE MOVIE THEATER EXPERIENCES
Inspired by @Lisa_Fav
- •The Indian In The Cupboard (1995)I saw it in a dilapidated old theater called Rodgers Theater in a town called Anna, IL. Built in 1938 and didn't look a lot better than this more current photo.
- •Titanic (1997)Also saw this in Rodgers Theater.
- •Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Squeakquel (2009)This was the first movie my now 10 year old saw in the theater. He was 3.
- •Twilight: Eclipse (2010)First movie I saw in the theater with my now husband.
- •Dr. Seuss' The Lorax (2012)First IMAX 3D movie I saw. I was pregnant with my now 4 year old. Saw this in St. Louis.
- •Walking With Dinosaurs (2013)Went to a late showing of this with my oldest son. There were only 2 other people in the theater and we had the best time.
- •Spongebob: Sponge Out Of Water (2014)Went with my oldest son, slept through 90% of it and felt like a jerk.
- •Boyhood (2014)My oldest son and I watched this at Belcourt Theater in Nashville. It was a bonding experience.
- •The Jungle Book (2016)First drive-in movie that I saw.
- •Nerve (2016)Went to a free screening and didn't have high hopes for it at all but it was actually really good.
- •Alvin and the Chipmunks: Road Chip (2016)My now 4 year old's first movie theater experience when he was 3.
- •Bad Moms (2016)Went with my best friend @JustJess to an event at our local theater called "Moms Night Out." They served us a meal beforehand and we got popcorn and soda with the movie. Good times.