My 10 Year Just Turned Down My Date Offer...TWICE!
- •I went into the field behind our house where he was playing football with a couple buddies and asked if he wanted to go see Miss Peregrine's Home For Peculiar Children.
- •He said he'd rather not because he was having fun playing.
- •I tucked my tail between my legs and sulked back to the house.
- •He shows up a couple minutes later and says 2 of the other kids got into an argument and the game broke up so we can go ahead and go.
- •I'm so happy I can barely contain myself.
- •The doorbell rings.
- •Another kid is offering him a Minecraft marathon. He's torn because he doesn't want to turn either one of us down and finally I said, "just go play Minecraft."