MY SON'S FALL LOOK-BOOK (ON A BUDGET)
Inspired by @shanaz
- •Retro long sleeved tees handed down by his older brother, distressed jeans and shoes from a thrift store.
- •Target long sleeved tees handed down by his older brother, Hurley jeans and shoes from a thrift store.
- •Saturday & Sunday game days 🏈Hand me down MN long sleeved tee from his older brother, AL long sleeved tee from a sports warehouse sale last year for $10, black Nikes & Crazy 8's jeans from grandma.
- •Skull sweater and Docs from a thrift store (Docs were $8!) and Old Navy jeans.
- •Plaid shirt from a thrift store, discounted from last winter button up from Old Navy, target khakis and Docs.
- •Opening up presents on Christmas morning ...shirt from Trendy Bubs and sweats from Target.
- •Goodnight Moon"My Imaginary Friend Made Me Do It" hand me down PJ's from his older brother.
- •I'll spare you my 10 year old son's look-book because it would just be athletic pants, jerseys and hoodies. He won't let me dress him cute anymore. 😂