Odd Classes Offered At Our Tech College, Ranked
Ranked by the likelihood I would ever take them.
- •6.) "Backyard Bee Keeping"I'm allergic. And Epi Pens are crazy expensive now. No thanks.
- •5.) "Floral Design w/ a Chic, Garden Flair"Not interested. I kill anything that is planted in dirt so my flowers wouldn't make it to the design stage. I would be at the bottom of the class.
- •4.) "Discovering SE MO"If you aren't aware that SEMO is 1 acronym and not 2, I doubt you can enlighten me to anything that I don't already know.
- •3.) "Intro to Drawing on Right Side Brain"I can't draw a stick figure with either sides of my brain. If my elementary art teacher hadn't had a huge cow skull filled with treats for us, I would've been an art dropout.
- •2.) "Artisan Bread Making"I like bread. I could probably get behind this.
- •1.) "Coffee Roasting 101"Now you're speaking my language.
- •Honorable Mention: "Internet and Computers for Seniors"If they would let me into the class since I'm about 30 years from being a "senior", I could finally be at the top of my class. 🏆