PERSONAL THINGS I NOW KNOW ABOUT THE GIRL SITTING BESIDE ME AT THE SALON.
She's 21 with no filter and talks WAY too loud!
- •Her grandma cut her hair until she was 11.💇🏽She then went to Great Clips and had it cut. They apparently did such a bad job she vowed never to go there again but forgot that vow so the second awful haircut she received from them brought her here today.
- •Her mom dyed 3 thick chunks of blonde in her dark brown hair during her senior year.🙆🏽 But other than that she's a "great hairdresser without a cosmetic license!"
- •She auditioned for American Idol.🎤She didn't get picked to move on but "totally didn't care" because...
- •She went on tour with her boyfriend and his band!🛣🚌 I've heard "when I was on tour" no less than 20x in the last hour. Hashtag Nashville problems.
- •She's moving to TX to be with said boyfriend.⭐️He's in school down there for something not music-related and has decided he doesn't like Nashville. She sees how happy he is in TX and can see herself "making a home there." 🏡
- •She and her boyfriend have been together since last October and he's very insecure and jealous.🤔 Sounds like this move to TX is a great idea.👌🏼
- •She has a twin sister who lives in CA.🌴🌊
- •Her father committed suicide a year ago.🙁
- •Her mother remarried last month.👰🏽
- •She works in an Italian restaurant.🍝
- •She loves her new haircut that she got here today and can't wait to audition for and "win" The Voice this weekend.🎙