PLACES TO GO IN NASHVILLE IF YOU WANT TO BE SCARED
I asked the East Nashville FB group where I should go and these are their responses...
- •"Anywhere in East Nashville after midnight."So clever.
- •"Antioch"True. I don't even like going there in the daytime.
- •"My shower."Not sure where they were going with this but sounded kind of serial killer-ish so, moving along...
- •"Kroger""Murder Kroger" to be exact ...locals will tell you this got its nickname due to a murder/suicide in the bakery ...or meat dept maybe? Whatever, details aren't important.
- •"Enu"Googled this and got "East Nashville Underground" which is apparently a music festival in a basement? I don't know ...sounds scary.
- •"TSU Homecoming"Sorry TSU, but you had to see this coming. Acceptance (I think they accept everybody?) should come with a bullet proof vest and a lifetime membership to street cred.
- •"Dickerson Rd after dark."I ended up there once, after dark, before I moved to Nashville. I wasn't street smart enough then to know I should be scared.
- •"Wal-Mart"They're scary everywhere, but in Nashville they come complete with security guards...and don't even think about telling Debo he can't bring in his pit bull on a chain.
- •"Opry Mills"Meh...it's not so bad.
- •"Hair World"You would only get this if you live in or love East Nashville. There are more Hair Worlds there than juice bars in LA.
- •"Tall Skinny home tour"Another East Nashville thing ...gentrification has brought in hoards of developers, all with a common goal: build the tallest and skinniest multi-family home in all the land.
- •"Dave & Busters parking lot after 11pm"*shudder*
- •"North Nashville"This guy won.
- •"Uhm...my basement?"No. Just no.