SOME OF MY TODDLERS FAVORITE SAYINGS
He's 3 ...
- •"Happy times are over!"This is said anytime he's forced to leave the house. He's the epitome of a homebody.
- •"It's a wonderful day!"This is said anytime he knows he's home for the day and won't have to get out of his dinosaur pajamas.
- •"Don't get loud at me!"This is said anytime someone raises their voice within his earshot. It doesn't matter if it's directed at him or not.
- •"I not a (fill in the blank)...I Easton!"This is said when he thinks you're calling him anything but who he is...he's not my son or his siblings brother or a boy or my baby...he's just Easton!
- •"I didn't hit your heart!"If he's being especially trying and I say that he's breaking my heart...
- •"Oh my gooness!" (Goodness)Self-explanatory
- •"...and see what happens!"His go to threat when he wants you to be aware that he could put the smack down anytime he chooses.