Things I Wasn't Allowed To Partake In As A Child
- •The SimpsonsI felt like the only kid who didn't watch but my mom wasn't having it.
- •Pop rocks and Coke™Supposedly I was going to blow up?
- •Slap braceletsThey might slice my wrist open.
- •Riding my bike around the blockI lived in a VILLAGE of maybe 50-60 people and 98% were over the age of 70. I don't think anyone would've kidnapped me.
- •Becoming a child actressProbably the only reasonable restriction.
- •Rock musicMy parents thought it all had hidden Satanic messages. My brothers and I had to break our 45s and albums. 😢Suggested by @jhope71
- •Dragon TalesIt had magic in it, so I wasn't allowed to watch. It was such a good show though! 😢Suggested by @laneeeee_sue
- •Watching You Can't Do That On Television.Or much else on Nickelodeon. Yet my brothers saw Alien at age 6 🤔.Suggested by @ashleyanwiler