THINGS WITHIN ARMS REACH AS I FIGHT THE FLU
I'm assuming it's the flu but I don't know since I've never had it before! I'm vaccinated, damnit! 😡
- •NyQuil because duh. Although it only allows me to sleep for 45 minutes to an hour at a time.
- •Ibuprofen...I hurt.
- •A box of cool touch Frozen themed Kleenex. And used ones scattered around.
- •A Nalgene bottle of green tea.
- •A thermometer. My fever was 101.6 earlier and I haven't had a fever since I was a kid. 😰
- •2 extra blankets for when the shakes start and I convince myself my husband is trying to freeze me out of the house.
- •My phone.
- •Bonus: things within a football field reach from me...my kids. Because they can't get this. 🤒😷