UNCONVENTIONAL CRUSHES I HAVE IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER
I only say unconventional because I believe it takes people of a certain depth to fully appreciate these guys.
- •Jesse EisenbergSo adorably awkward.
- •Michael CeraAnother adorably awkward guy. I kind of feel like I could never actually be with him though (besides the fact that he's famous and I'm not and I'm married with children) because I think we would just stare at each other and not know what to say. That's the vibe I get anyway.
- •BJ Novak @bjnovakI have yet to watch The Office (I'm getting to it!) and I was first introduced to BJ through Mindy's @mindy book and fell in love before I even knew what he looked like. But he's hot and he created this amazing app.
- •Andy SambergWhat's not to love?
- •Paul RuddIf you can watch Knocked Up and not get the feels then I don't trust you.
- •Aaron PaulI actually prefer him as Jesse Pinkman. So. Hot.
- •Nick SabanYes, that's AL head coach. I can't really figure out if I want him to be my dad or if I just have daddy issues. Every interview with him is gold. http://youtu.be/jRDl1dsMA3A He's an asshole, albeit a talented one, and let's face it, assholes are kinda hot sometimes.
- •Bobby Bones @mrbobbybonesRadio personality based in Nashville. This crush borders on obsessive. He's another one I fell for before I even knew what he looked like, based on his voice alone. 😍