What's something that perplexes you?
- •Why do un-tech savvy and/or elderly people choose Android when iPhone is easier to learn?
- •Why are so many people still smoking AND throwing cigarette butts on the ground?It's young people too- they know it's bad and expensive. Also, there are cigarette disposal containers EVERYWHERE!Suggested by @kate81
- •Why do people still see other races as different?Not to get all preachy, but honestly, it's a different pigment in your skin. Its not a different species. It's 2015. Shouldn't we see people as equals?Suggested by @dmbanthony
- •Why do people drink SO much soda?It's terrible for you and has zero health benefits! I'm not saying having one with a meal is the worst idea ever but people still walk around with super gulps like it ain't no thang. Like, DIABETES, PEOPLE.Suggested by @jessnobs
- •Why do people still watch network TV?Suggested by @jessdollar
- •Why hasn't Apple made their charger longer yet?