ME, BY THE NUMBERS
(Stealing this idea from everyone else)
- •27Age I am currently
- •58Age I feel most days
- •24Age when I swiped my v-card
- •7Number of men who've had the privilege of sleeping with me
- •25Number of men who've had the privilege of listening to me rant about feminism on a date (this is a lowball estimate)
- •3Number of times I brush my teeth most days
- •0Number of times I have been to a dentist since 2011 (no insurance/money, hence the excessive brushing)
- •627Books I've read in my lifetime, according to goodreads
- •4Novels I've drafted
- •3Number of tattoos I have
- •425Approximate number of miles I've run in the past year. I use it as a mental health tool as well as for fitness, and I have a secret hypothesis that it'll take me till mile 1,000 to completely recover from the collapse of my last relationship. I'm excited to get there.
- •13Age I was when my dad died and I basically had to become a grownup in a teenager's body.
- •85Age at which I might actually consider myself a real grownup.