MY FAVORITE CANDIES
No chocolates though.
- •Jolly RanchersRemember getting the long flat ones for Halloween as a kid and fell in love ever since. They don't make those ones now but I still love them to this day. Am I the only one who likes the grape flavor?
- •Gummy BearsThis is a classic. Can't really go wrong with these. Some brands can be a little off though...
- •Sour WormsSome brands for sour worms can be really bad too. Overall this is a candy lovers staple to be honest.
- •Caramel Apple PopsThese are the best! When you reach the apple part... Heaven.
- •Ring PopsI believe the first time I had a ring pop was in elementary school. This girl named Michelle bought me one. Dunno what happened to her. But we're still married to this day ❤️
- •SmartiesThe precursor candy to drugs. Kids used to crush these up in a powder and dared others to snort it. Where do kids learn these things from??
- •LifesaversThose kids need lifesavers. Literally. Either gummy or hard lifesavers. Don't even matter cause the fruit flavors in these are amazing.
- •Fruit TwizzlersProbably the most obscure candy in this list. I haven't had this in a while and I never see it. Hopefully kids enjoy this as much as I did.
- •Fun DipThis was always a weird one. Felt like the kids who had this candy were mad sugar addicts and this was their fix. Even the stick tasted great. I wonder what those kids are up to now...
- •Tootsie PopsI'm a sucker for these. See what I did there? One of the most popular candies that got throw into Halloween bags. I never really wanted them but knew they were reliable. It wasn't until middle where I discovered he strawberry flavor which is hands down the best flavor. There was strawberry seeds inside! Remember looking for the star on the wrapper though?
- •Sour Punch StrawsMovie snack of choice. Also one candy that will easily get asked for if pulled out during grade school break hours. Be careful!
- •SweetartsI'd say they are the sour cousin on smarties. If you weren't a Smartie, at least you'd be a Sweetart.
- •NerdsEasy candy. These go away quick too since they are so small. This is one candy where people actually tolerated grape flavor.
- •StarburstReal ones know pink was the best flavor. Funny how we described the color of a candy as the flavor.
- •SkittlesBefore all those lame commercials. Skittles > M&Ms. Even though they aren't really comparable aside from size and shape.