MY OLD AIM SCREEN NAMES
Remember AIM? Remember the amount of work put into creating bio? Remember creating secret screen names to spy on your friends? Or was that just me....
- •sn0wmanwfMy very first sn. I was in 6th grade when I made this? It was basically what I was into at the time. I loved to draw snowmen solely because of Bill Watterson. His Calvin and Hobbes drawings of snowmen were hilarious to me. The "wf" stands for Winterfresh. Yes the gum. Don't ask.
- •o1d5choo1adida5Remember how awesome it was to substitute numbers as letters? Of course you do! Yes I used to love Adidas. Originals of course. That trefoil was everything to me.
- •sh311to3adidasYes, I really loved Adidas. While everyone was wearing Jordan's and Nike SBs, I was wearing superstars, pro models, and pro shells. All day I dream about shelltoes.
- •a bathn apeThis was around the 2008 era of loud Bape prints and Kanye ruling the world. Only one of those things have changed.
- •fly1n h1ghrArguably my most used sn. This was used throughout highschool. I had a small time "clothing brand" and it was called Flying Higher. Those were the days...
- •deandrewilliams1My last prominent sn I used. Used it up until I hit college. Definitely did not take it serious and it was sort of my "troll" screen name. If you look closely you can see my name in it. Andrew.