TIMES I RAN OUT OF GAS
- 1.Once on highway 280 near summit- police man gave me ride to gas station, definitely caused some traffic situations.
- 2.Once on Highway 65, driving back from Mobile to Birmingham, with my sister. We walked on highway about 15 min before getting a ride with strangers. Somehow Lydia never hated me for that.
- 3.Once early in the morning in my own driveway in Southside. It was about 20 degrees outside. I walked half a mile with gas can both ways.
- 4.Once after an evening meeting downtown followed by a friend's birthday hang out at a bar approaching midnight. My cell phone died. I walked 3 miles to a gas station still open. Restarted my phone. Made one last call. Neighbor drove me back to car.
- 5.Once in English village at my apartment before work. But at least that time I had Instagram...