Things I saw at Dollywood yesterday
I interviewed DP for a Radio Andy Town Hall that'll air next Friday
- •On the way I saw every variety of corn dog including sausages wrapped in pancake batter!!
- •Big belt buckles!
- •Museum featuring Dolly's awards, clothes, TV clips and newspaper headlines
- •Dolly's old bus with has a mirror over her bed, two toilets, and a little tub that fits Dolly!
- •Dolly herself was wearing a red and yellow top which harkened back to McDonalds even though she said her favorite is Taco Bell. Her miniskirt had a lot of colors and she had five inch red high heels on
- •I did extensive shopping at two gift shops and bought mugs, key chains, shirts, a country cook book (dolly said she can cook but doesn't follow recipes) and more crap that I can't remember. Oh a hoody.
- •I rode a roller coaster and got to sit in the front. It was kinda scary. I opted out of Dolly's Splash Mountain.
- •I didn't get to meet any of Dolly's relatives even though many of them work in the park.
- •I changed planes home in Charlotte and the airport was full of super hot guys. A sausage fest in the best way! Kinda like the sausage I saw on the way to Dollywood, but better quality.