THINGS THAT HAPPENED TO ME BEFORE 6AM TODAY!
My second 4:45 am pickup of the week will represent my lame first non-beta list. I am better than this list, but we all have to plant a flag sometime......
- •Some lady called my home phone at 4 to see if I was "The Bravo Guy". I said no. Then she called back to say she didn't believe me. I said that was fine and hung up.
- •Basically made love to my dog without any bestiality, just the love part
- •Got in car. Asked driver to play 102 on Sirius but it was all too complicated and I Instead played WordChums
- •TSA Lady asked me when I was gonna make her a Real Housewife of Jersey and I realized she asked me the same question two weeks ago. I said it was good we were getting to know each other.
- •Bought a "special" "Stars at Home" issue of Architectural Digest for 12.99 and cursed myself for wasting my money. Pretended to accidentally drop penny on floor.
- •At the next newsstand, bought a "special Madonna collectors edition" of Rolling Stone for another 12.99. Left penny on counter. Cursed myself for wasting 26 dollars on "special issues"
- •At my gate, ogled this dude in a teeny white tee shirt and Chicago Bulls hat until he noticed and I, shamed, pretended to be engrossed in my AD special issue.
- •Tucked in to go back to bed, twenty six dollars poorer.