Dog Friendly Places in NYC That Aren't Dog Parks.
Not a dog obsessed dog owner, but it's always nice to be able to bring the thing along. More outside time for your pet, less guilt for you.
- •The Bean coffee shops
- •The Bowery Hotel Lobby Bar
- •Yerba Buena in the EVIf your dog is small and you sit at the bar, you'll be fine.
- •CVSNot *technically* dog friendly but they've never kicked me out so I consider it a win.
- •Lucky Dog in WilliamsburgThink: dog park within a bar. Booze, less creepy (and better looking) guys, AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, because they don't serve food, you can order pizza to the bar.
- •Barking DogDecent restaurant on the UES, but definitely dog friendly!Suggested by @Mary
- •Soho and Tribeca Grand HotelsThe people who own these hotels made their fortune selling pet food. They are very dog friendly, you will even find dog sculptures in the lobby of Soho grand.Suggested by @angelobianchi