How I Came to Be Wearing a Matching Juicy Jumpsuit Tonight.
- •Boss is out of town, I'm definitely leaving work early.
- •My tights are cutting off my circulation, must change into something more comfortable.
- •Everything is in the laundry. Jeans, more jeans, and one pair of black velour Juicy sweats are available to me. The answer here is clear.
- •Have to walk the dog. It was so much warmer out this evening than I thought. Definitely don't need my coat. A light sweater should do!
- •Black velour Juicy jacket sits on top of my sweater pile. I resist the urge to put it on.
- •A hole in the jacket catches my eye, and I remember: It came from someone's errant cigarette, during senior year of college, at Church Street Bar in Oxford, Ohio.
- •This memory makes me smile. I put on the jacket with pride and long for the days I could unapologetically wear Juicy jackets out in public.