Things I Will Miss When Friday Night Lights Ends.
I jumped on the bandwagon late. I have three episodes left. I could watch them tonight but don't think I'm mentally prepared to say goodbye.
- 1.Coach Taylor's wisdom, Tammi Taylor's hair.
- 2.Buddy Garrity's candor.
- 3.Tim Riggins, in general.
- 4.Wondering if there has ever been a more accurate portrayal of first love than the one between Matt Saracen and Julie Taylor.
- 5.Wondering if there has ever been a worse acting performance than Minka Kelly's in season 1.
- 6.Feeling a disproportionate amount of guilt for having had #5 cross my mind.She really did get better as the seasons went on.
- 7.Frantically searching IMDB mid-episode to find out whatever happened to all of these actors.Except Jesse Plemons. He's everywhere.
- 8.Promising myself that one day, I really will try to understand the game of football.
- 9.Using the show as an avenue to channel all of my real life feelings.
- 10.Spending time with characters I have come to love deeply.Texas forever!