FAVORITE ALCOHOLS IN ORDER
I like to drink but I would rather not drink than drink shit. Here are my preferences.
- 1.GinI looooove St George Terroir because it is super herbal and aromatic and dry. Favorite gin cocktails: French 75, negroni, corpse reviver #2. Usually at home I just mix gin with Pellegrino Aranciata Rossa. Simple and delicious.
- 2.Sparkling wineUsually cava as I can't afford good champagne and cava is better at a lower price point. I love it unadorned, in an Aperol Spritz, or a death in the afternoon (which is sparkling wine + absinthe).
- 3.Tequila/mezcalI'm a simple girl, and like my agave spirits in the form of a margarita on the rocks or straight, with lime. Don't buy cheap tequila. Please. It's a pricey liquor.
- 4.BeerThis is hard because beer stands on its own for me. Plus my dad is a brewer so beer will always be close to my heart. I love Belgians, hefes and pale ales.
- 5.WhiskeyI wish I were more of a whiskey fan than I am. It's just not my top choice. At home sometimes my boyfriend makes us old fashioneds, usually with Bulleit since it's decently priced and not total shit.
- 6.VodkaIn a pinch I will drink a vodka soda. That is all.