Already on li.st? Open in app.
When house hunting gets a little too real.
- •Tasteful wall art adds so much to already well thought out decor.The Walking Dead poster would be lovely framed.
- •Books and flowers for added sophistication.We covered up the dead body.
- •Keep no more than 3 items on counters to show off maximum cooking area.💡 Remember baking chocolate chip cookies right before that open house is a sure fire selling tip! #nosoupever
When snacks might have a fish flavored surprise inside!! Inspired by @andersun https://li.st/andersun/things-i-did-not-buy-at-the-grocery-store-6s1MPctoqV6KXnlv73PJtd
- •My Japanese mother-in-law (RIP) lived in Japantown, San Francisco so had access to all kinds of fresh and bagged Asian snacks.I had a few unpleasant surprises when I thought something was going to taste one way but was COMPLETELY different. The upside was she helped me discover new foods and gave me a desire to keep an open mind. But I can't say it was always smooth sailing. 🤢
- •Red Bean Paste Pancake (Dorayaki)Looks like a moon pie or a cookie but not really sweet, kinda bland. Liked these after I got used to them.
- •Arare Japanese CrackersThese are DELICIOUS. Not too salty, crisp and like a lot of snacks, have a faint fish taste.
My neighbors are having a drunken brawl next door and it's almost 2am, so when you can't sleep, list. Tom apparently can't hear a thing 💤
- •When I was a kid, my mom like many moms before and after, subjected me to the 'hair style du jour'. Perms and pixies, pink sponge rollers and ponytails. Second grade 👇🏼 me.In about 6th grade, I'd had enough of that and other than trimming the ends, never cut my hair until I was 25. I was still in style cause 'hippies', living in Yosemite, you get the idea.
- •Brought in this lovely pic asking whomever was available (no regular stylist) to give me a similar cut.Pretty rad back in the 80s. Little longer in the back (don't call it a mullet 😐) and I wore it this way for about 5 years. I call it 'The Barb'.
- •Times changed. We're into BIG hair now, the 90s.I got a good ten years with this style, naturally curly hair and all. Got a few perms for more curl consistency and regular cuts. I looked like all my friends.
Uh oh, my LR boomeranged
- •Never one for much pomp and circumstance, likewise no cutsie profile name.Or too lazy to think one up.
- •Considered using one of my cats names...but my after my last cat died (Kobe), thinking I might outlive another animal, that was out.
- •Bosslady was a fleeting thoughtbut I quit to pursue my own thing so glad I didn't go there. Plus it sounds sorta bitchy and if I do say so myself, I was a very equitable dictator.
Since list appears to be dying on the vine I'm going to just go ahead and do the lists I want to do.
- •ShoppingI'm a hunter. I know what I want, buy it and get out.
- •Fart jokes.Never fails to crack me up.
- •The LeagueDisgustingly hilarious.
Thanks for the li.st request @rachelanne! From 1-9 are shows I liked so much, I truly binged. The rest I could watch anytime, forever.
- 1.Sports NightAaron Sorkin is a genius.
- 2.The Larry Sanders ShowTwo words: Rip Torn
- 3.HomelandThis. Show.
If a tree falls in the forest but nobody is around to hear it, does it make a sound?
Inspired by @silverwolf634
- •Golden retrieverPuppies and every age till the end
- •Ryan ReynoldsRyan Gosling, 1973 Ryan O'Neal. Ok, any Ryan.
Only 6 months in and another one bites the dust. ⚰️ I'm probably missing some people 🔫💣
- •Michael FlynnNational Security Advisor
- •Sally YatesActing Attorney General
- •Preet BhararaUS Attorney, Southern District of New York + 44 other US attorneys
This list-also a quickie.
- •Confusion Hill.No I wasn't slacking for the meet up. This was the first of three traffic holdups. 40 minute wait.