10 things that don't work
Good news here 😃 - the li.st request was for 20 and 10 was all that immediately came to mind-FTW
- •Wifi in my town & all surrounding areasDead zones even in my house
- •Anti-aging creams & serums👵🏻
- •Cell phone chargers not blessed by the Apple gods.Though the Amazon one works pretty well and I don't get the 'this accessory is not supported by this device' error message.
- •OTC Migraine medsThank you for producing many variations of migraine remedies but sadly, they don't work. Besides, they're just a dose of caffeine that I can administer in a much more pleasant way. ☕️
- •My neighbors across the street.And 5.3% population in Humboldt County (tho they're probably looking for work) It's SO much better now!! Before President Obama took office, it was 10.4% Oct, 2009. 👊🏽
- •Anti-frizz hair productsNever found one yet that does the job without leaving your hair in a greasy or goopy mess.
- •Changing someone's mind about fake news stories.No matter how much research you do, no matter how many links you provide or counter with common sense. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/facebook-fake-news-stories-zuckerberg_us_5829f34ee4b0c4b63b0da2ea
- •Self Checkout linesCase in point: Had one item, a turkey. It was two days before Thanksgiving-eleven 😳checkstands were open with approx. 15 people in each line. I had one item, with a bar code mind you, as I near the front, a monitoring clerk says you have to go through the regular line. So no, if they can't accommodate one barcoded item, they don't work. 😡
- •Editing Facebook photo albums using my iPadWorks just great on my iPhone but all the features are missing with the pad. Guess I just need a bigger phone.
- •And apparently my counting skills...Posting a list of 10 things that don't work and only had nine. 🤦♀️