🍔🌮 5 GUY FIERI FEATURED DINERS I'VE BEEN TO (with bonus!) 🍝🍕
Guy Fieri grew up in Ferndale, a nearby town next to mine. He showed up there today! So pulling out a draft and adding today's local headline from Lost Coast Outpost. Inspired by @Jakes and https://li.st/l/1TKgFyyWsQwAMjx15YGOIn
- •Momma Cozza's Italian, Anaheim, CAUsed to go here before I moved away from SoCal. When Guy had an episode there, I had to go back. Linguine and clam sauce, red. Good as I remembered it. 👍🏼(my photo)
- •Fisherman's Market, Eugene, ORA real fresh fish market that also cooks up their catch. Basically a To-Go set up with a few tables. Great fish & chips, crab, oysters and cool Cole slaw. 👍🏼 (also my photo)
- •Humboldt Sweets, Ferndale, CASince Guy is from Ferndale, it wasn't surprising to see one of his posters here. A good place for quiche, soup and the biggest slices of cake this side of a Cheesecake Factory. Cute place too with shabby chic decor, chandeliers and chalkboard signage. (My bad photo)
- •Humboldt's favorite frosty tipped native!Takes a hike, buys a tee-shirt
- •Guy's TweetVisiting a local business, Humboldt Republic-clothing, not food related 😉
- •Walkin' his dog.More tweets from today.
- •Even The New Yorker magazine likes Guy!Saying he captures a "distinctly American spirit"
- •Must have been a slow news day...Guy's shopping at Eureka Costco makes the news.
- •Tommy's Joynt, San FranciscoHit up the ATM first. Cash only.
- •Guy Fieri ate here and so did we.Hotel Ivanhoe in his hometown, Ferndale, CA