5 things that make me feel Alive!
Sticking with 5, per request 😉 and maybe a bit more serious than usual.
- •SleepSleep is restorative. Sleep is serene. My busy mind and hummingbird metabolism require at least 5 hours. I can sleep anywhere. The GIF is perfect even down to the hat. 😴
- •An audienceBeen this way for as long as I can remember. As a child, I was always putting on a show, singing, dancing and trying to be funny. Later on socializing, mingling-the ultimate party animal, gazelle if you please, either hosting the party or attending one. Girl can't help it, I'm an Aries.
- •SolitudeAs much as I like to socialize, I crave time to myself. Reading, watching movies, taking pictures and writing fill my alone times. I don't hike as much as I used to but a walk anywhere in my neck of the woods is 👍🏼 (Me in Maui 2009)
- •TravelDefinitely the activity where I feel MOST alive. I could live in hotels. I adore tasting new foods, meeting new people and seeing amazing things. I love crowds and noise and traffic. (Yes, if I could afford it, I'd live in NYC, Paris or London-me in Paris 2012)
- •Dessert and coffeeAnticipation of a delicious and decedent dessert is a highlight of my day. I have something wonderful to eat from the sugar food group every day. I've read it's not healthy, good for your skin or makes you fat. So far none of those things have happened so I'll probably never change. Life is short, eat dessert first 🍦(me with coffee and macaroon, push repeat ❤️)