A LIST ABOUT MY CAT FOR CAT PEOPLE WHO NEED CAT LISTS-An anniversary😿
Inspired by @LeahG Maybe this is a good day for a lighthearted li.st for my gone but not forgotten best friend. It's been a year today.
- •Kobe May 2002-August 2015Best cat I ever had. Quirkiest and most neurotic OCD feline but the most expressive & unique personality. He had our hearts from the beginning.
- •6 weeks oldIt was fate. My friend Cammie asked me to go with her to a garage sale. (Not really my thing, so...) Along with the piles of clothes and knick-knacks, was a sign, Free Kittens, posted over a shed. I WAS JUST GONNA LOOK-already had two cats. It was love at first sight. Isn't he adorable?
- •Should have started a YouTube channel for him.This cat made sounds and talked like no cat I've ever seen. Can't believe I never recorded it.
- •Liked to be carried around.Would jump from the window ledge to my shoulder and didn't want me to put him down.
- •Teenage KobePuberty is tough on all species.
- •His two bossy older brothers, Magic & KareemWhen you actually think about it, it's strange to have animals living in your house.
- •A present for you!Rats...
- •In his prime."Cats have never completely gotten over the snootiness caused by the fact that in ancient Egypt they were worshiped as gods." PG Wodehouse
- •Does this make me look...fluffy?
- •The Money ShotCome on, is this not one of the most beautiful cats you've ever seen?
- •Wait for it...Bro code says cats are cool. Barney may have used another word 😼
- •Likes the good vibesIn the music room. I'm surprised he found a place that wasn't cluttered with Fake Books, cords and guitar paraphernalia.
- •"The fog comes on little cat feet. It sits looking over harbor and city on silent haunches and then moves on".Fog by Carl Sandburg
- •Time waits for no cat.It was better not knowing time would be short.
- •His very last daySo very sick. We paid extra to have the vet come to our house. I just couldn't bear the thought of him being terrified, going to the vet on his last day. Worth every penny.
- •Who shall tell the lady's grief When her cat was past relief Who shall number the hot tears Shed o'er her, belov'd for years? On the Death of a Cat Christina Rossetti (1830-1894)Bye little buddy ❤️