A partial list of my cry stat/ratios 📂- let's clear this out before Thanksgiving 🙏🏼
- •10% Cutting onions (for the stuffing)Guess I'm lucky. Can usually finish the job with minimum tearage.
- •Reading tributes, love letters and remembrances on li.st. 100%
- •45% Happy but Sad then happy again movie 🎥Of The Notebook genre. Or Inside Out or Terms of Endearment or the ending of Amelie. You get the idea.
- •Losing Kobe, my precious cat 200%Cried for a month, it's been a year and it still hurts. A LIST ABOUT MY CAT FOR CAT PEOPLE WHO NEED CAT LISTS-An anniversary😿
- •My Mom 75%It's been 7 years so time and life's business makes tears less frequent. Things I'm JUST Beginning to Appreciate about My Mom RIP
- •Michael 999%A person very, very dear to me. ❤️ It's gotten better by about 1% over the years.
- •90% Hitting my little toe on the coffee tableAlmost guaranteed to wince, hobble and squeeze out a few salty tears 😭
- •The 80/20 Rule?It's really 95/5% -a HIGH ratio of happy to sad. I'd say the odds are 'mostly' in my favor ☺️
- •So on to better and brighter!Excited for this Holiday season. Li.st Secret Santa/list friends, parties, cocktails at the Inn and lots of fun with family! So much to be grateful for and I know it ❤️ Happy Thanksgiving!!! 🦃