ADVICE FOR THE GRADUATES 🔥
Do as I say not as I did. 👩🏼💼👩🏼🎓🎓👰🏼 Inspired by @andersun
- •So now what?Worried? Understandable.
- •I'm not here to tell you what to do, only a few tips on what NOT to do.Here we go.
- •Don't waste too much timeafter graduation. It's been a long haul and I get you want some down time. Take a trip, binge watch Netflix and goof off for a while, whatever. Only don't be like dozens of graduates I've known, highly educated but still working at Target two years later.
- •Don't waste your money on a new car.Get yourself a practical used vehicle, with low mileage. Save your money for something that will grow in value (🏡), not stuff that depreciates immediately. Unless your parents bought you a car for graduation. Take it and drive off as fast as you can.
- •Don't let peer pressure decide your life for you.Are you thinking for yourself or just trying to fit in? If so, maybe you need new friends. It's hard to stand up for what you believe but don't be a putz.
- •Don't smoke.You just got out of college. Didn't you learn anything? It's not 1960.
- •Don't read anything into this gif.Sorry I digress. Mr. Gladstone has no bags. Only a toothbrush 😂😂
- •Don't wear fur.Grrrrr.
- •Don't waste your money on too many frivolities when you don't have a steady income.Hotels that cost more in one night than you make all week. Coffee at Starbucks three times a day. Learn to cook some basic stuff like omelets and grilled cheese and roasted chicken. All cheap and filling. And don't buy precut fruit, so lazy, you can cut it yourself.
- •Last but not least...Hold off on marriage right away. You have so many things to experience first! Good Luck y'all 😘