Allow me listroduce™ myself. (Over due)
Inspired by @elmospimpingme
- •I'm a self employed Notary PublicIt's 100% legal, Taco notarized it. Self employed = more time to li.st
- •Made in JapanConceived and born. Arigatou gozaimasu.
- •I'd live in a hotel suite if I could afford it.You have your bed, bathroom, sitting room, daily maid service, fridge, microwave and oh crap, no kitchen-guess we have to go out to eat 🍴🍝
- •Act like a girl.Dress me up, let me loose in a Sephora or get a mani-pedi with my BFFs and I'm in bliss.
- •I probably won't admit I don't know something.But I will read, Google and study the shit out of whatever it is first.
- •I will call you out IRL.But I generally will let things slide on these forums cause I don't know the whole story. Or you.
- •Netflix says I have watched 876 DVDs. This isn't counting any streaming movies I've watched. I've reviewed/rated over 5k movies.Favs? Documetaries, thrillers, classics and rom-coms, pretty much in that order. Now I know where all my time went.
- •My life was pretty much perfect until my dad had a heart attack.I was 10. My parents sold the house, we moved into an apartment complex - then as the money dwindled, we moved to progressively smaller apartments. I used to think people/school friends judged us for not having a house, They probably did but no one ever knows the whole story.
- •Having and loving cats has been one of the BEST things about being alive.
- •Eternal life would be fantastic.To be able to READ everything ever written, over and over again. To watch movies and historical film and Jeopardy. Of course, after a few eons, Jeopardy might not be that exciting anymore 🤔
- •My favorite foods are mostly in the junk food category.
- •"I always like to drink to World Peace"Always and forever, my #1 wish. If that were ever achieved, it would solve a multitude of other sub-problems as well. My #2 wish? For silky straight hair 😉