Best Curly Hair Product
Inspired by @roozly Trying to break my addiction to the straight blow out (wow that sounds dirty...) Here's what I've used with limited success. What works for you? Go.
- •Mixed Chicks leave-in conditionerHigh points for great smell and consistency. Not best for late in the day frizz control
- •Coconut OilGreat smell, controls frizz, softens dry ends. Sometimes just too greasy.
- •Living Proof PHD 5 in 1PHD for Perfect Hair Day. I like this a LOT. Good- consistently worked well in the Orlando humidity. BUT...it has an ever so slight fishy smell that I just don't care for 🐟
- •Ouidad Climate Control Heat & HumidityThe supposed experts of curly hair management but the products aren't heavy enough (if that makes sense) with little staying power.
- •Citré Shine Anti Frizz SerumI just found this in my hair product graveyard. Doesn't look like I even gave it a fair shot. 🤔
- •Sofn' Free
- •John Frieda frizz ease productsSpecifically secret weapon finishing cream, tames flyaways and pulls curls together, gives hair a nice sheen tooSuggested by @sarahsolene
- •Alba anti frizz serumGoes on damp hair—I comb it through with my fingers, give curls a scrunch and then air dry! Keeps curls from separating as mine tend to do.Suggested by @sarahsolene
- •Catwalk Tigi Curls RockI always try new products and always go back to this one. It works especially well during the summer.Suggested by @mallofamanda
- •Lush's R&BI'm addicted to the smell and, whenever I use it, my hair gets compliments everywhere - even at a convenience store, at 4 AM, after six hours of dancing. This stuff is magical.Suggested by @Cris
- •Shea Moisture Conditioning Curl and Style MilkYou can use it alone, it does a perfect job holding in frizz and defining shape, and is never crunchy or greasy. There's a light coconut smell. This bottle has replaced an entire graveyard of other products for me.Suggested by @spaghetti
- •Deva Curl ProductsI started using their products 2 years ago and am so happy with them. They are unfortunately not drug store price, but they work so well. I like their one condition, frizz free volumizing foam, and super cream. They don't leave my hair dry or crunchy.Suggested by @lyshap
- •Tresseme flawless curls mousseIt's cheap and it does the trick. It keeps the curls without making my hair feel crunchySuggested by @justjills
- •Deva Curl "Mist-er Right" lets me sleep in sleep 😴 when I know I should shower. It really refreshes my curls- it's magic and one bottle lasts forever ✨Suggested by @bibliobarros
- •Kinky-Curly Curling CustardSaw an ad for this today. Sounds kind of delicious but how does it work on hair? Anyone ever try it?
- •Curls Rock. I kept wishing that I fell in love with Deva styling products, but returned to Curls Rock and am loving it.Suggested by @jill