Best parts of my job as a Notary
It all comes down to one thing...lots of free time. Thanks for the li.st request @katrinacullingworth (a more comprehensive li.st is in my drafts for a future post 😉 and here it is Don't have a degree but want to make some serious money? Notarize! )
- •Going to lunch with a friend.I try to schedule 10 AM or 2 PM so I have time in between for long lunches. I have friends in almost all the towns around here. Sometimes they pay for my entertaining company 😉
- •Keep my Netflix DVD's in constant rotationWhy they haven't gotten all these available for streaming, idk. And mostly the weird/obscure stuff I want to see. So, you gotta watch 'em & get them back in the mail ASAP
- •Sleep till 9:30Cause I stayed up till 2am putting the finishing touches on a li.st.
- •Let my printer do most of the work.All those pages!! They look so important and with so much legal gobbledygook, they must be! Just stamp, sign and collect my check 💰
- •Meeting so many new people!I really do love my clients, they're 💯 AND 💯 years old too. ❤️👴🏼👵🏼❤️